Thursday, June 27, 2013

As of 2 Minutes ago I just received word from AFS of my Flight/Travel Itinerary! I am so excited and this whole experience is starting to feel a little more real every day! On August 25th I will officially be leaving my little small fishing village of a town Homer, Alaska and leaving with my mom to Virginia to  visit my grandmother for a week:) I also received a huge email from my host mom confirming my school, sports, travel and get this guys, she has family in Austria so thats where I will be spending Christmas in Innsbruck :)

Orientation Info:
You should arrive into New York no later than 4:00 PM on September 4,2013
Orientation Name : Hilton New York JFK Hotel







Carrier NameCarrier No.DEPARTUREARRIVAL
LocationDateTimeLocationDateTime
Swiss International Air Lines17JFK - New York - John F. Kennedy, NY5-September-136:05 PMZRH - Zürich - Kloten6-September-138:05 AM
Swiss International Air Lines1736ZRH - Zürich - Kloten6-September-1312:30 PMFCO - Rome - Fiumicino6-September-132:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment