Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's been a while since I have last written. I have so much to tell you all! First off while visiting the honorary consolate in Anchorage I found out that Victor Monzamenni (the italian consolate) was born a block away from where I will be staying in Milano! What a small crazy world we live in! I also received my visa 5 days ago! This whole experience now officially feels so real! I have also rasied my goal money amount which is truly so exciting! Working 3 jobs non stop this summer has really paid off in the long run:) I found out also the euro is 1 U.S dollar = .75 cense in italian currency! Which is sort of a bummer but I should have enough money to last me the whole year :) 14 days from now I will be leaving un villaggio piccolo vicino al Mare (a little sentence my italian tutor Joe Going taught me) and boarding a plane to Warrenton Virginia to visit my grandmother who I haven't seen for almost 9 years! It will be a very cheerful reunion! I also have heard from my italian brother finnaly and he informed me he is "spending a week between Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia by car!"! I am so excited to meet my host family!!! 
fino ad allora.

No comments:

Post a Comment